Support our Mission:
The Children’s Cause is a champion for children with cancer, sharing their stories and challenges with leaders who have the power to make real change. We are a unique force in the childhood cancer community because advocacy is our passion. We take our fight to Congress and the federal agencies for direct change. We help draft legislation. We strengthen existing policies. We introduce new ideas where old ones fail.
There are many ways you can be a champion for our kids:
- We would be pleased to notify a loved one that you've made a gift in honor/memory of a child with cancer, or in celebration of a birthday, wedding or a Mitzvah. There's a place for that information on our donation form.
- Give toward the Leonard M. Rosen Memorial Research Award, an initiative to honor the legacy of a dedicated and beloved board member of the Children's Cause. In the fall of 2019, Children's Cause will present the annual award to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to childhood cancer policy and advocacy.
- Childhood cancer never takes a break, and our work doesn't either. When you select the recurring donation option on our donation form (weekly, monthly, quarterly or even annually), you help sustain our long-term work and enable us to plan better and achieve more.
- Your company can join with us to be a champion for children with cancer, survivors, and their families. Click here to learn about the current sponsorship opportunities available for Children's Cause.
Donate your car, goods, or services:
- Donate your car, truck or boat: If you are looking to get rid of a used motor vehicle - including boats, snow mobiles, and more - consider this generous and hassle-free option. You'll get a tax deduction and we'll get a donation from Charitable Auto Resources. Learn more.
Shop for charity:
- When you shop online with one of these merchants, CCCA receives a portion of your purchase total.
gifts of stock:
- Click here to learn how to donate stock to the Children's Cause and how it can benefit your tax deduction!
Children's Cause is a proud participant in the Federal government's official workplace giving program, the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Federal employees can make a pledge online via the centralized giving platform. Donors can choose a payroll deduction or a one-time or recurring monthly pledge via a credit card, debit card, or direct bank transfer. Children's Cause CFC #: 71422