support our mission
The Children’s Cause is a champion for children with cancer, sharing their stories and challenges with leaders who have the power to make real change. We are a unique force in the childhood cancer community because advocacy is our passion. We take our fight to Congress and the federal agencies for direct change. We help draft legislation. We strengthen existing policies. We introduce new ideas where old ones fail.
CCCA is gold-star certified by GuideStar Exchange, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
There are many ways you can support our mission and be a champion for our kids:
- We would be pleased to notify a loved one that you've made a gift in honor/memory of a child with cancer, or in celebration of a birthday, wedding or a Mitzvah. There's a place for that information on our donation form.
- Childhood cancer never takes a break, and our work doesn't either. When you select the recurring donation option on our donation form (weekly, monthly, quarterly or even annually), you help sustain our long-term work and enable us to plan better and achieve more.
- Give toward the Leonard M. Rosen Memorial Research Award, an initiative to honor the legacy of a dedicated and beloved board member of the Children's Cause.
Donate your car, goods, or services:
- Donate your car, truck or boat: If you are looking to get rid of a used motor vehicle - including boats, snow mobiles, and more, consider this generous and hassle-free option. You'll get a tax deduction and we'll get a donation from Charitable Auto Resources. Learn more.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items or services to donate in support of CCCA through our events & silent auctions.