Today, CCCA joins with thousands of other nonprofits to encourage charitable activities and giving, in recognition of #GivingTuesday. It's a day to give back, make a difference, and kick off the holiday season with a charitable spirit.
Here are a few ways you can join the national movement and support CCCA today:
- Become a champion for children with cancer by making a donation of any size. We are a unique force in the childhood cancer community because advocacy is our passion. But we depend on donors like you to make our voice louder and stronger.
- Support CCCA all month as you continue your holiday shopping! At no extra cost to you, Children's Cause benefits when you shop with one of these merchants.
- Join the Sustainer's Circle, our monthly giving program that provides members with an easy and secure way to make a recurring donation that will play a vital role in supporting our work all year long.
- If you work for the federal government, consider supporting CCCA through the Combined Federal Campaign. You can join this year's campaign through December 15th by making a workplace giving pledge. Our CFC number is 71422.
- Share the story of Children's Cause on social media and ask your friends to consider making a gift. Tweet this: Support kids with cancer for #GivingTuesday! Learn more about Children's Cause here: http://goo.gl/Xw6SSo
As a nation, we've given thanks and shopped for great deals these past few days. Now, we give to others. With your donation on this National Day of Giving, you support CCCA's advocacy activities on behalf of children with cancer. Thank you for your support, today and every day.