Professional advisors to the Children’s Cause for Cancer Advocacy (CCCA) are among the nation’s most distinguished researchers in pediatric oncology. They offer keen insights pro bono to CCCA on issues of national importance in the research, care, treatment, and follow-up of children with cancer and long-term survivors.
- David G. Poplack, MD
- Director, Texas Children's Cancer Center
- Elise C. Young Professor of Pediatric Oncology Head, Hematology Oncology Section, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine Deputy Director, Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine
- Robert J. Arceci, MD, PhD King Fahd Professor of Pediatric Oncology Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore, MD
- Archie Bleyer, MDMedical Director of Clinical Research: Cancer Treatment Center at St. Charles Medical Center, Bend, OR
Clinical Research Professor at Oregon Health & Sciences University in Portland
Founder of DEFEATcancer at St. Charles Cancer Center
- Mark Bernstein, MD Chief of Hematology/Oncology Department
Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Robert P. Castleberry, MD Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Henry Friedman, MD Deputy Director of the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Professor of Pediatrics
- Daniel M. Green, MD Faculty Member at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Department of Epidemiology and Cancer Control Oncology
- Michael P. Link, MD Professor of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Stanford University School of Medicine
Director of the Bass Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases at the Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford
President-Elect of ASCO (2011-2012 Term)
- Sharon Murphy, MD Scholar-in-residence at the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in Washington, D.C.
- Gregory H. Reaman, MDPediatric Oncologist at Children's National in Washington, D.C.
Professor of Pediatrics at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Charles A. Sklar, MD Director, Long Term Follow-Up Program
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Institutional affiliation noted for purposes of identification only.